O BAG Albania offers Internet-based services that facilitate life in the digital era. You can search or browse various information, post announcements, make purchases, or communicate through our services, all of which make us very proud and happy.
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Any questions you have regarding privacy policies please do not hesitate to contact us.
These policies governing the procedures and security measures for data collection are in accordance with applicable law.
Definition of terms
Where the term “You” is used depending on the context used, but not limited to: users, buyers, contractors, and consumers, or others who directly or indirectly use or use any O BAG ALBANIA service.
This policy applies to any product, application, instrument, website, or other services (collectively referred to as “Services”) that are launched, administered, or owned by O BAG Albania.
Updates and amendments
Collection of Personal Data
We can collect your personal information and information (including various devices) when you:
- Use our services;
- Sign up for opening an account at us;
- Update or add personal data to your account;
- Correspond to us about our services, and;
The personal information we collect can include:
The information you provide to us, such as:
- Identifying information such as name and surname, address, phone number, password, or e-mail address when you register for an account with us.
- The other content you generate or is related to your account (such as adding an item to the basket).
- Your billing address or billing address information and other information you use to purchase any product or service.
- In some cases, when you use our services, you can provide personal information such as age, gender, interests, experience, education, and preferences.
- Additional information is required or authorized by applicable laws to collect and process for identifying and verifying the information we have collected from you.
- Information related to your interaction with our services;
- Your marketing, advertising, and communication preferences with us. This information we receive from the devices you use when using our services, sign up for an account, update or add information to your account, participate in discussions or chat, or when you correspond to us about our services. This information includes the following: Your device ID or unique identifier number and device type, operating system, or the like.
- Information about geographic location, IP address, or other device notes.
- Computer information, such as your site viewing statistics, traffic to or from certain sites, links, URL references, your IP addresses, your browsing history, or your login information on our websites, or our partners.
- Search terms or filters used.
Data using cookies
There are various kinds of cookies, some ensure more efficient use of the Website, while others are used to enable specific functions.
A detailed analysis of our cookies will show that they are used to:
- save inserted preferences;
- avoid inserting the same information several times while browsing the website, such as the username and password;
- analyses the use of services and content provided by O BAG Albania to improve the browsing experience and services provided;
Types of cookies used by O BAG Albania
Here below are the various kinds of cookies used by O BAG Albania according to their purpose:
This kind of cookie ensures specific sections of the O BAG Albania Website work correctly.
There are persistent and session cookies:
- persistent cookies: once you close the browser they are not destroyed and remain in place up to a preset expiry date;
- session cookies: they are destroyed when you close the browser.
These cookies are always sent by our domain and are necessary to display the website correctly. In relation to the technical services provided, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless users change their browser settings (thereby affecting the display of the website’s pages).
Cookies falling under this category will be used to collect information about using the website. O BAG Albania. will use this information for anonymous statistical analyses to improve the use of the Website and ensure the content is more interesting and relevant according to users’ preferences.
This kind of cookie collects anonymous data about user activity and how users get to the Website.
Analytical cookies are sent by the Website itself or by third-party domains.
Cookies analyzing third-party services
These cookies are used to anonymously collect information about how the users use the Website, such as visited pages, how long the pages were visited, source of traffic origin, geographical area, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third-party domains.
Cookies to integrate third-party products and software functions
This kind of cookie embeds functions developed by third parties in the pages of the O BAG Albania website, such as the icons and preferences expressed on social networks, to share the content of the Website or use third-party software services like the software to generate maps and additional software offering extra services).
These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner websites offering their functions on the pages of the O BAG Albania website.
These are cookies required to create user profiles to send advertising according to the preferences shown by the user on the pages of O BAG Albania’s website.
According to current regulations, obag.al is not required to ask for approval for technical cookies and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other kinds of cookies, Users can express their consent in one of the following ways:
- With specific configurations of the browser used or of the relative programs used to browse through the pages of the Website;
- By changing the settings relating to the use of third-party services.
Both solutions might prevent users from using or displaying parts of O BAG Albania’s website.
Third-party websites and services
Data for payment processing
- We do not collect, store, or process the bank card details with which the payment may be made. In cases where payment processing is carried out by third parties, the terms and policies of third parties apply.
- Reason for collection and use
We use and store your personal information collected by you for the following purposes:
- Your authentication for secure access to our services;
- Provide personalized and relevant services;
- To improve our services to you;
- Contact you about your account, such as sending emails to verify accounts by email or SMS, or to give you an answer when you contact us.
- Personalizing our advertising and communications for marketing purposes;
- Prevent, detect, reduce, and investigate fraudulent and illegal activity
- To be technically able to serve you, as well as to test algorithms, improve your experience, and display ads as relevant
How do we store the collected data?
In cases where it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal information or when the purpose for which your personal information is collected or stored is done, we safely dispose of it in accordance with national privacy laws and protection of personal data and our internal policies.
The information we share
We do not sell your data. We use your data to better serve you and to show the ads that we think will be like by you.
We use service providers to perform functions and provide services in the places where we operate. For example, we use different third-party services that help us operate our services such as hosting our servers or apps or help us understand the use of our services, such as Google Analytics or Hotjar. We share payment information with service providers to process payments, detain, detect or investigate fraud or prohibited activities, assist in solving disputes such as asset repossession or subsequent collection, and other issues of debit or credit card acceptance.
Law and Public Interest
How can you check the data shared with us?
You check the data you share with us. At any time, you can visit “My Account” where you will have all your personal data available, the possibilities to restrict, delete or correct the data, consent given or removed your prior consent, or deactivate your account. We also allow your data to be easily transmitted, allowing you to download them, or easily contact us.
Change of Ownership
We protect your data by using high technical and administrative security measures to minimize the risk of any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption and high levels of control and authorization for access to your personal information. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third-Party Privacy Practices
We encourage you to carefully evaluate your privacy and security policies prior to entering a transaction or before disclosing your personal information with your trading partner.
Suggestions and Complaints
Children and our services
Our services are not for children under the age of 13 and you cannot use our services if you are 13 years of age. For some services, you must be over 16 years of age.